September 02, 2011

First my left arm, then my left leg, and then my right arm, and back to my legs.


Friday, September 02, 2011
3:07 PM
Good afternoon, okay, that’s only partially true. And partially good. But it is the afternoon.  I went and got my car serviced, so that’s a good thing, it's running good, not that it was running bad, but you know how you can just tell. Your vehicle sort of becomes a part of you after a while. You can tell when something isn't right or when it gets better. But I was due for service anyway. 

I wish it was that simple actually, I haven't been serviced in a couple of years, haha. Bad joke, I know.

Well if you're up to speed with my blog you should be familiar with my implant from my neck causing me a great deal of problems in my right arm. Well after today I realized that there is a relationship between what is going on with my right arm and what I felt just after the implant was put into my neck back on 9/29/10, my legs and lower back were acting strange. There were even several times where one or the other of my legs would try and go out from under me while I was walking. I didn't think much of it at the time. Even right now, I just thought of the incident back on 
Now I'm dealing with my arm having these paralytic actions to them. I cannot even control these things that my right arm is doing. I am dominant with my right hand and so I write with it. Well my writing is getting worse, so it's a good thing I'm typing this, lol.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful time this weekend. And be safe. This SUCKS, lol, I live on the River and I can't even enjoy it because of all this crap. So I want all of you to enjoy what I can't, and like I said, be safe, you don't want this.

I love you all, talk more soon………….. 

No comments: