3:34 PM
Hey everybody. Now I've mentioned before I'm constantly fighting this dam headache, but you know what really sucks is when it gets worse than it was.
Poor Billings, Mt Little League Team. They were so close to winning but too, to have made it this far for the first time in their history. They did really good. Props and Kudos to those kids.
Well my hand and arm are getting worse, and I just don't know what's going on with my rib cage on my right side. It all feels really numb and when I'm in the shower, it doesn't matter if it's hot, warm, or even cold water, but it feels like the water is hitting raw flesh and cutting into my body. It's hard enough to use the shower in the first place because when the water hits my left hand or forearm, it feels like I'm getting sliced up all over again.
Okay, enough for today, my head is killing me and I cannot hold on to these pencils anymore.
Love You all, until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment