February 11, 2011

Tue, Jan 25, 2011

Tuesday, January 25, 2011
10:39 AM
I just called Dr. Lai's office again. I asked for Elena and got transferred to her voice mail. Well I wasn't about to leave her another message, she never returns calls. So I called back, the receptionist answered and I asked her if Elena was there. She said she was in back. Well I told her to just see if Holly was back there. I told Holly I left a couple messages already and still waiting for her to call and asked what was going on. The next thing I know, Elena is on the phone.
She said she only got one of my messages. I told her that was fine, my attorney could find more.
We ran down the list of meds I needed and she said they would be ready for me Thursday.

No comments: