February 11, 2011

Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday, February 11, 2011
7:31 PM
About 5 minutes ago I felt for the fourth time today a "JOLT" of some sort from my neck and shoulders and went through my upper torso and down my arms, even made me light headed for a split second. I don't know what the hell is happening, but I have a feeling it's from the implant in my neck.
The first two times happened this morning while I went out for a walk, the third happened earlier this afternoon just moving around the house. And the fourth, just happened. Each one has happened while I was turning my head one direction or the other, while standing or walking anyway.

But here we are, FUCKING FRIDAY, is what I'm going to call it anymore. Because EVERYTHING that I have no control over and need to tell my Doctors, Attorney's or even the insurance adjuster, happens on FUCKING FRIDAY. This one really scares me though. I'm feeling these "jolts" from the neck implant and the implant hasn't worked since Jan. 18th. And just to make sure, I just tried the unit again, turning it on, but it didn't do anything. Unfortunately out here, in Parker, we have only the emergency room at the local hospital. And unfortunately, they couldn't pull a splinter out of my foot if it was the size of a Christmas Tree.

So I can only hope that between now and Monday, I hope that whatever is going on with my neck implant, I hope it doesn't get any worse.

Well, goodnight for now. Not going to bed, but my hand is killing me. Just going to watch some tv and work on one of my drawings.

Ciao

No comments: