Hi everyone, or just the one. I would love to hear from anyone that chooses to read this, just a simple hello.
Anyway, I decided to write my log on here instead,
It might actually be easier, the reason for that is because I am using Dragon, if you do not know what Dragon is. There is probably other versions out there but it is a will" NaturallySpeaking recorder ". It takes what I say and puts it down on paper or on the computer rather. It is really cool because it helps out when I am doing my homework for my college classes. Man, the more it recognizes my voice the easier it gets for me.
So anyway, the reason I am writing today, and to be honest I have not written anything in almost a week I think if not longer. But I brought my dinner in here so I can read one of the textbooks from my media class and as I went to take a bite of my food, I all of a sudden got this surge of sharp and increasing pain in my left hand, right at the base of my thumb. It is so hard to describe it other than the fact that if I have a bigger steak knife in here, I would probably cut my fingers off his that is where the pain was just a bit ago just so sore. So when I kind of got my composure from the initial shock of the pain. I started to look around for my Journal and one I did not see it right on my desk. The computer caught my eye and made I am on it all the time anyway. We my classes but this time he caught my eye because of the Dragon been using it today and I thought about this before but this is the first time I have actually taken the plunge into it. The problem with the Dragon this and this website blogger is that it does not transcribe it on to the website, so I am putting this on just a basic word document and then I will make a copy of it all and transfer it to the blogger site that you are now reading. Too that helps with the grammar a lot better in here than coming straight off the Dragon. For some reason it will just not transcribe on the Blogger website.
Another thing that is really cool is what you are reading is basically what you would hear if you are sitting right across the table from me. And some of you I would love to have on the table, I’m just kidding, ever since my injury I gradually lost interest in fooling around, seriously. So don’t worry, you are all safe.
Oh and also check this out, today my mom called and she said my brother, Tony is doing better. They have been doing little exercises for his left arm and shoulder to help with his recovery from the stroke. Mom still is not sure what is going to happen to him, you know, down the road when the hospital says he is stable enough to leave the hospital. I’m still worried like crazy but I know he will be okay.
I am now going through another series of severe sharp pains in my left hand, this time at the base of my thumb and up to the first knuckle, I am trying to massage it out but it is just making it hurt worse just to the touch.
Well I am out for now; I still have some work to do on my studies. I will catch up you all later. Loves to all
No comments:
Post a Comment