hospital in Puyalup for another or so doing physical therapy. i am doing the best i can. I am
still getting the run around for my next surgery. it is scheduled for May fourth which is okay
for now anyway. But I was supposed to see my surgeon today and go over the films from my CAT scan.
The problem with that is I never had my CAT scan done. Someone was supposed to call me within
the last week or two and set me up for my CAT scan and I never received a call because I was in.
I just take Mike films with me if I had to, but not having any CAT scan that means no films.
So I called the doctor this morning and now we have reschedule my appointment with them for
the middle of April. So I have about 2 1/2 weeks to have somebody call me and do the CAT scan
on the same day as my appointment. I do not know why they are waiting till the last minute though,
to do the CAT scan because I would really be bothered if say I showed up for them to do the
CAT scan whoever does but all of a sudden they have some reason that they can do it thing.
It is like playing Russian roulette.
Now enough of all that, that is just on one surgery, and I am still supposed to have at
least one more surgery on my arm. That was a recommendation by a doctor that I had seen back in
August out in Beverly Hills. So already been almost 4 years that I have been dealing with this BS,
so tired of it. I did not decide to start going back to school though, and taken some classes at
University of Phoenix online. I wish I had done this earlier in my life, and last week we did some
studies on media and the Internet. We get our scores back about the middle of the following week
and last week I think it was Wednesday. I got my grades for the first week of this blog and I
ended up really screwing myself, and it up getting a perfect score. Yes I said a perfect score.
And yet you wonder how I ended up commenting on screwing myself well that means I have to stand
up to that score every week, have I gotten that on the second week which is what I am expecting
here in the next day or so I would be okay because he would have seen what ever on the first
week and then maybe a perfect score on the second week. But I am kind of excited, which is a
good thing because I have been so damn depressed lately. May on sit near still a total wreck
mentally because of what I cannot do with my left hand as far as my artwork and just being
able to do normal things around the house, like even mowing the lawn. The damage to my arm has
me all messed up because the vibration from the long the war messes with the nerve cell through
my body because of what they have done in my neck.I can only hope that when they take this thing
out of my neck that they do not screw something else out of biggest hope is that they can fix
whatever they screwed up when they put the implant in.
Well I am going to sign out for now, so How have you been doing Karla?
No comments:
Post a Comment