March 14, 2012

The feeling of getting shocked, from the inside.

4:00pm
     Hey you guys, I hope all is well. I was wondering if you caught the meaning of my title for today's blog. I don't have a lot of time right now, but I just now got shocked for the second time today because of my implant. The first was around 2:30 and it was so much worse, I could not post a note on it because I was on the phone with my Mom, trying to help her over the phone to get her printer going, from 1400 miles away, does not make it easy. But we gave it a shot anyway.
     Alright, back to the topic at hand. The implant was put in my neck and attached to the nerves that sends communication from my left forearm and hand to my brain, whatever is left of it anymore. What the implant is supposed to do is mask the pain from the injured area before the pain signals reach the brain. I'll have met a couple of people and they have both said the implant worked for them perfectly, but they also told me that they had known other people that went through the same thing, was injured and was recommended to have the implant put in, and the unit just did not seem to work on those people. At least not the way they had hoped, just like me, I could feel the 'vibration' or the tingling but it was just not the right sensation my injury needed to mask the pain to where I was comfortable.

6:16pm, I just got shocked again, dammit, this shit scares the shit out of me. If you want to follow my blog, you might find that this stuff happens a lot. I might be okay for a day or so, where the bursts of shocks are hitting me but it may be rated at say 6/10 and too I may not be able to get at the computer right then too, I'll do what I can to post as soon as I can though.

Ok, I am going to sign off for now, I have a whole lot a homework to get caught up on, catch ya'll later.

No comments: