Monday, December 13, 2010
9:13 AM
9:13 AM
Good morning. It's Monday, time to start making heads roll for me to get something for the pain. These things they have me on now, as I've said are not working quite enough. I know that if I back off of them, I end up in a shitload more pain, but there has to be something out there that can work until they can do the surgery.
I just got off the phone with Dr. Lais office. I asked to get transferred to Alena I think her name is. She handles all of the prescriptions I guess. I called her last Tuesday, she told me she would check with the doctor and call me back, well it's been almost a week. So I got transferred to her extension but it went straight to voice mail. So I left a message. Hopefully I'll hear something back soon.
9:32 AM
Well I just rec'd an nice surprise. My attorney just called, out of the blue. I'm glad I even answered my cell because his call came up "restricted". He asked how I was doing and I told him. Not good. I explained how I'm being ran in circles by my doctors for some pain meds that will be strong enough to help with the pain because what I'm on isn't working for shit. I told him that I'm looking into having my hand amputated because there doesn't seem to be anything else that will help with the pain relief. I also told him how the Psych Review I had with Dr. Feldman went good and he wants me to get into the Chronic Pain Institute at St. Judes in L.A. I told Mr. Flickenger that I can't do anything to get into their and he said that if that’s what I need, then I'll get it. The call went good. I was really surprised that he called. It was a nice surprise too. Maybe something will start to happen this week.
5:30 pm
Well today is still going pretty fair I guess. I bought my grandson a Hot Wheels Colossal Race Track Set and bought myself the Nook E-Book and a case. My own little X-Mas gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment