9:54 AM
Hey everybody,
Yeah, I know. It's been a couple of weeks, or there about anyway. I've been feeling like shit for one thing. My hand has been causing me so much more pain than it has in the last couple of years. I keep telling my pain management doctor but they seem to not understand. I called them again on Tuesday. I spoke to Holly, she's my nurse if I need to schedule an appointment or had any questions aside from my usual appointment. I asked for a new pain med that might be stronger, or something we haven't tried. Then she transferred me to, I think her name is Alina or something. Well she is the only person that calls in prescriptions but she has to talk to the doctor first, especially if it has to do with any possible new meds. And while I'm sitting here just now scanning photos into my computer and I got another burst of bad energy into my hand when I remembered that I hadn't received a call back from the office. And here's the screwed part, they're closed on Friday's. so now I have to wait until Monday, and who knows what they'll do.
They just don't fucking get it. I also spoke to a shrink a couple of weeks ago too. I had to see him for the insurance company. Told me that the amount of pain this is causing me and controlling my life so much. Actually, this injury took my life away. I've never even had a speeding ticket until this shit happened to me and now I've had my second one and I just saw the judge about it today, making me have to pay $250 some bucks, that I don't fucking have. I guess it could have been worse it wouldn't matter if it was 50 bucks.
The shrink I saw did tell me to check out St. Judes Hospital in LA for the chronic pain institute. I still have to do that but maybe I'll get to it tonight.
CUT SHORT LAST NIGHT BECAUSE I GOT TOO TIRED AND HIGH TO WRITE ANYMORE, NOW I'M ABOUT TO POST ANOTHER. STICK AWHLE FOR TODAYS BLOG
LOVE YA ALL
No comments:
Post a Comment