Tue, Nov 30, 2010
1:53 AM
Well I guess right now I should say, Good Morning. But then again I haven't been to bed yet today so I suppose for me it's, "hey".
Lol, ok ok, I'm tired. Wish I could say I was a bit buzzed but not tonight.
What I can do is wish my daughter a happy birthday…………..
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY ANGEL
I wish you a very happy birthday baby girl, and I hope I can give that to you this evening. If any of you are in town that might catch this posting one way or the other, we are getting together at The Cliff House around 6:00 - 6:30 in Indian Wells, I know she would love to see you all there.
I got one of the projects finished that I had started, I'll be picking it up tomorrow. I sure wish I could say it's a custom built car with all the bells and whistles, but I can't, lol. I wish I could say I've got VIP, backstage, and music lessons by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill and an invite to a month long trip on their tour, in their bus, but I can't.
But I will share with you what I got for her, with you, the day after tomorrow, well, I guess we go back to the time thing and that would then be, tomorrow. How about Wednesday.
Well I got more bad news today from Melissa, my rep for the Implant. Her diagnosis of the implant is "it's broken". Ok, maybe not in those words, but she did say that it was messed up enough to the point that she couldn't fix it or at the least program it to the settings we had it at last week. All she could do was just program a couple settings and those alone were tuned into just my left shoulder and neck.
So from here on out I have only my medications until we get approval for a "REVISION" surgery. I'm calling the surgeon's office tomorrow, wish me luck that they have something scheduled already.
Ok, for the moment anyway, I don’t know if this same font will by on the blog site or not, I'll look for it, but I didn’t know how good it good in CAP'S until, NOW. SO AS YOU CAN SEE, I DO REALLY LIKE THIS FONT.
DAMMIIT, IT'S COLD AS HELL IN HERE, IT'S FRIGGEN 37 DEGREES RIGHT NOW, OUTSIDE. BUT TOO MY FURNACE IS OUT UNTIL TOMORROW (LATER TODAY). BUT WHATS WORSE IS MY LET HAND. SINCE THE ACCIDENT AND LOSING THE ULNAR ARTERY, WITH NO THANKS TO THE FUCKING DUMBASS, HEADS UP THEIR ASSES, USELESS AS TITS ON A BORE HOG SURGEONS THAT SAID "MY ARTERY WAS IN TOO BAD OF SHAPE TO REPARE". WELL NO SHIT THERE EINSTEIN, LEAVING MY WOUND SIT OPEN FOR THREE FRIGGEN DAYS WOULD SORT OF DO THAT. ANYWAY, MORE ON THAT LATER, BUT BECAUSE OF THE ARTERY BEING GONE NOW, AND RESULTING FROM THAT, LACK OF CIRCULATION, MAKES MY HAND DROP IN TEMP EVEN FURTHER THAN MY RIGHT HAND. AND THAT MAKES IT HURT EVEN MORE. HAVE YOU EVER PUT YOUR HAND IN A BUCKET OF JUST ICE WATER? OK, NOW DO THAT WHILE SITTING IN AN ICE BOX. ITS JUST SO FRIGGEN COLD (MY HAND).
OK, IT'S GETTING LATE, OR EARLY, BUT I'M STARTING TO NOD.
I'LL GET ON HERE AGAIN TOMORROW AFTER I GO HAVE COFFEE. SLEEP GOOD EVERYONE
LOVE'S TO Y'ALL
11/30/2010 3:02 AM (MT)
No comments:
Post a Comment