March 30, 2011

Feb 27, 2010

Sunday, February 27, 2011
Sunday, February 27, 2011
4:31 AM
I know I hadn't written much lately, especially this last month. Mostly because of the amount of pain that has increased, not just where I've been having problems, but now, and I think I've even made mention before. My neck is causing me some kind of neurological shocking's that go through my neck, shoulders, down into my arms and has even gone down to my feet a couple times. I can just make a simple turn while walking, reaching for something in the fridge, it doesn't matter and then too there is no sign of when I'll have another "shock". It's almost paralyzing.
On top of that, the battery in my ass cheek is causing me more discomfort than I thought it should. Even if the unit was working, I don't get it, the area where my battery is, is so sensitive and even to just lay down. 

No comments: