Sunday, March 06, 2011
9:24 AM
Well, it's about time. I must have rattled some cages last week because out of the blue, i got a call from my insurance company wanting updates on my mailing address and wanted to know if I had any specific questions. half joking and 3/4 being serious, I asked him how much overtime he could put in if I really got into my list of questions and concerns.
But instead of that, at least I got the name, number and email address of my adjuster handling my case. well, the adjuster this month anyway. I think she officially makes my 4th adjuster. But either way, I have a name.
Now back to the cage I rattled. I had been referred to a new pain management doctor by my surgeon 2, maybe 3 months ago and I have heard nothing. So this call I got the other day from my adjuster's assistant, in keeping my list to just a couple of things, I expressed how I needed that referral to go through, and oddly enough, I got a call from the office of the referred doctor
No comments:
Post a Comment