March 30, 2011

Tuesday, March 29, 2011


Tuesday, March 29, 2011
6:37 AM
GOOD MORNING, WELL IT'S  6:37 AM. I WOKE UP ABOUT 10 MINUTES AGO, FOR THE LAST TIME. WENT OUT AND START COFFEE AND DID MY MORNING BUSINESS IN THE BATHROOM.

WELL A FEW HOURS AGO, I GOT SO TIRED OF WAKING UP SO MUCH THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT, I THOUGHT I'D CHECK OUT TO SEE HOW MANY TIMES BY WRITING IT DOWN. I USED PENCIL SO I'M NOT SURE HOW MUCH OF IT WILL COME THROUGH WHEN I SCAN IT BUT IF I NEED TO, I'LL TRANSCRIBE IT.
Machine generated alternative text: ___ , r’ 
/:4- 
___  *    
-1’L-- ,z)’ ,*ì 2  .
-j:š? 7Z-  4 
—4rV   4i » J z v’22 
ji4Y  2L  ‘/r JI’ )‘2Ÿ
71 A4 7’i
2 2%  ¿) 7/* ,5P/ 5 ¿?/2 ) ,/  
î) ‘}1 —‘    714 
/ ,)  7 / ¿A-e’ L ____________ - ————-
5  )  .
I - /
)  ) 24  z?7ì 6-& ¿
) 5  i4, -.  ; 4ç_ 
4 -)7 p 
‘7L  ;/) Çy//  
I __ í / i 4
- ¿L. >‘ /‘i —
44 ¿ // X  1 T
L 1 ‘  1)
r   -—---
E4 
77 -  ¿-F ,4 2 íJ4
•ÝL I,  J

4am, I think it's the 30th. I do know after thinking a moment that its Tues. But who gives a shit. I'm FUCKING AWAKE AND I'M SO TIRED. This is like the 3rd time I've woke up tonight, and I don't have a hard-on and I don't have to pee. I might by the time I'm done writing this.
OK, so that brings up why am I writing on this note book in the first place.
I just dozed off, for a minute. Some odd dream about latin football. This (not sure) I came out of I think a bathroom wondering how I got there. Then this ball rolls toward me. I here {hear} (in latin) someone asking for the ball. And with all my heart,  don't recall if I threw it up to him, kicked it, or just left it sit there and walked away.
Anway, I am so freaken tired, I keep dozing off as I take these 'pause'. Which also means


Machine generated alternative text: , -
L  J- 
j 7 ÿ4 ææi/ PA-7J ‘ /2  A-
- ±
- Z f- 
L) i tD  r ,- 3b--r’  o
—
-  - 
—
/4 1dJJ .
—1
r  L ¿  4 
¿)A L
—
7 ))/ 1 ) 
—
1’ 7 7 v] j.iy2 --1-h’ . r
,

That with each 'pause', comes a short (in my mind) video of a dream.
I'll describe them as best I can but instead of just a short 'doze', I want to fuckin sleep, I just doze again- and again.
Anyway I'm out officially right now until when ever

550am thirsty as hell
627am not sure why, but bad h/b & thirsty & te.
And if you can translate any of what I wrote that doesn't make sense to you, let me know.

We'll see how this goes tomorrow night

I was up and down all night, and it has been like this for so long, even though I'm scribbling these little notes with various times, I still get this feeling that people, like my doc's, don't believe me when I tell them I'm up half the night. Even when I take these god forsaken sleeping pills. So when I ask them for something stronger to get me a solid night sleep, what do I do? I tell them I'm still up most of the night and then I'm so tired in the afternoon. Like yesterday, I laid down around 2:30pm and didn't wake up 6:45pm. Well shit, at least I got about 4 hours of sleep straight through. I think that's the longest stretch I've slept for awhile..
Well, until I come up with something else to write, I'll catch you later.



No comments: