Wednesday, March 30, 2011
5:47 AM
Good Morning. Well right now it's 5:44am, I was up actually about 20 min's ago. I did have my alarm clock set for right now as a matter of fact, 5:45. I actually went to bed at 1:30 and I don't think I was up much longer cause I was so tired. I do remember waking up once, but so briefly, I don't know why. I didn't have to pee and I don't recall hearing anything.
Well the coffee is done and after making my first cup, I did something I hadn't done in I think more than a year and a half. It may sound stupid, cause I think so, but I tried to even just hold my cup by the handle with my left hand. With my cup FULL, I can't do it. It not only hurts my hand, but I don't have any coordination to keep the cup steady or upright. I do recall one day over a year ago that I was actually able to hold my coffee cup, but I wasn't able to tip it to take a sip. I tried just now to just hold my cup, but I had a really hard time of it. It's only half full. So I don't know if it was the weight or what. But I so wish being able to drink from using my left hand. If I am sitting at my desk and writing, with my right hand. I should not have to drop whatever in my right hand so I can take a sip of coffee, or juice, water, soda or anything for that matter. This sucks so much.
Ok, I'm getting in shower and getting on the road.
I hope some of you got some rest last night, love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment