Monday, August 22, 2011
11:21 PM
Hey you guys, I hope all is well. I'm doing better now than I was a couple hours ago. I had
dinner around 6:30pm and I came back to my room to start working on my mileage logs, I'm like 6 months behind, plus meal receipts, hotel receipts. I should be getting some pretty good money, once I get it that is.
Anyway, just babbling. After dinner I'm sitting at my desk and all of a sudden I get this
stabbing/cutting sensation in the palm of my right hand and it was just killing me. I could barely open any of my med bottles, but I was able to slam a couple methadone and an oxycontin. I laid down and took a nap until, what was it, 11:00. took me about 20 min or so to get my act together and to write this down.
I have still got this crushing sensation throughout my whole hand and the amount of
pressure is no different then when I first started feeing it after the accident. Some of it I have just gotten use to, most of it still haven't happened yet. At least I don't believe so, especially now sine the implant in my neck has been shorting out my own electrical nervous system. Some of you might remember May 5th of this year where every Doctor that examined me from here in Parker to Las Vegas thought I had a Stroke. So because of a system implanted into my body, had my whole family freaking out wondering what was going on with me apparently having a dam stroke and the Doctors not listening to me while I'm tell them that the problem was more than likely from my neck. But they too had their hands tied. Because of implant in my neck, they couldn't do an MRI. The MRI would have ripped the implant straight out of my neck. But as time went by, I did start to get more movement, at least a small percentage anyway, of movement in my left hand. Up to this point, I did have a very small percentage of funtionability in my left hand, and by the time I left the hospital, I had a small percentage of my original small percentage of mobility back into my hand. My left leg I would say I had about 30% but they gave me a modified walker to use to get around. Fortunately I only needed it for about another 3 or 4 days and my leg was fine. But I am still having other problems where I need a Urologist but for some reason none of my doctors are sending me to anyone, at least not yet. I'll call my lawyer tomorrow and puss some buttons.
Okay, now off of that, I'm tired of trying to describe what's going on with my body. I'll
keep you posted of any serious issues or changes.
Now how many of you have seen the show "American Ninja Warrior? I've seen it a few
years back, but it was on just today, but I DVR'd it and I'm watching it now. So I'm going to post this, and I'll get back to you guy's later.
Thank you all, I love you for your support.
No comments:
Post a Comment