Sunday, August 21, 2011
Sunday, August 21, 2011
11:56 AM
I don't know what's going on, but I'm getting worse.
Well, the symptoms are this; earlier when I woke up, I went the kitchen to have some coffee and I couldn't even pick up my coffee cup unless I used both hands, typing is getting worse. I am back to wearing my glove on my left hand again 24/7. I was at least able to just use the tip of my left index finger and I could type normal and fairly fast with my right hand, with out looking at the key board until I had to use my left hand. Well because my left hand is getting so much more tender to the touch, my index finger isn't working for me to use to "hunt & peck" if you will. So with my glove on, I obviously cannot use my fingers, so now I have to hold a pencil with the eraser to use to hit the keys. Even just using the pencil in my left hand, my right hand is getting more and more fatigued to move my fingers around so I cannot tell what keys I am hitting. My wrist is also getting fatigued and just lifting my arm to type correctly, my whole right arm twitches and flinches and flexes. It jumps around too much to keep control my hand.
I just got out of the shower, because of what my implant is doing to my motor skills, I had a hard time just trying to bath. I first washed my hair and I could barely hold onto the bottle, open the flip-top and still trying to hold the bottle , I had to more so than not, wait for the shampoo to just flow out into my hand. Using my right arm to reach the top of my head, made my right arm squirmy. I could barely massage my scalp with my right hand because of my arm and I could barely move left hand through my hair because of the sensitivity, just my wet, and short hair hurts the surface of my hand.
I have been using a fairly long brush to wash my body with and today was a struggle. Typically I would just use my right hand to scrub myself down and it worked pretty good because of it's length. Today I could not hold the handle to the brush with either hand.
Then the last thing I do is shave my beard into whatever pattern I decide or whatever. Well today my right hand was shaking so much that all I could do was clean up my neck a little bit.
Then the last thing I do is shave my beard into whatever pattern I decide or whatever. Well today my right hand was shaking so much that all I could do was clean up my neck a little bit.
Even right now my right hand, I'm only able to type with a pencil in my right hand
WHAT IN HELL IS GOING ON.
Last night I nodded off to sleep every now and then but I didn't actually crawl into bed to sleep until after 4:30am. See what I mean, I have another posting at 3:30am that I had forgotten about. And there alone is more proof that something is wrong, I hardly sleep, I forget some of the most current thing I have done.
Well, I'm starving, so I'm going to get some lunch. Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment