7:48 PM
What's going on everyone? I'm just hanging out watching "World's Toughest Fixes".
Pretty cool show and I would love to have Sean Riley's job. I was watching one the other day and he was on a Cruise Ship. First he had to do whatever work to fix it for the sow, but then he took the Cruse for a week, at least.
Anyway, on to other topics of more importance, to me anyway. Some of you might
remember I had a Doctor's appointment on August 1st. That was a review of my case by a neutral medical examiner. We talked for a couple of hours at least and he had me run through some tests to see how well or how much I can do. He told me that he was going to write up his report and send it only to the Insurance Company and my Attorney but if I wanted a copy, request one from my Attorney. Well I just got the Doctor's report today. I swear it's got to be 75-100 pages. I wants the original surgeons to open me back up again in my arm and examine what's not correct. That is going to suck, cause he says specifically to go back over the incisions that they made the first time. But I don't know what he expects them to do with the laceration, if they need to open it up the way it was cut by the mirror.
You will have to excuse me for my typing, my right hand is cramping up again so I
am having to hold a pencil and use the eraser to type. I'm already doing it with my left hand because my index finger just kills me after just a couple of characters.
Let's see, Monday was my last note. So let me brief you on just a few thing over the
last couple days. I guess after thinking about it, it's all pretty much the same. I think Tues I only got about and hour and a half of sleep but that’s pretty much my everyday situation. Okay, I'm so sick of being this way, on to other things.
Well I don't know how much any of you read but I'm in the middle of reading this
really long series of books by Lee Child. The main character's name is Jack Reacher. He's a 13 year retired veteran from the Army as a Major in the Military Police. He keeps finding himself coming up on situations where he has to use his covert experiences to catch a bad guy, and other skills to fall in love but not be able to keep the relationship going because he is a loner. He goes from town to town, he has plenty of money, but he picks up little jobs like digging holes for a swimming pool or something. Let me see, I think there is around 16 novel's, I'm on like #10. Not sure of the number but the novel is called "Persuader". It's about the only one that I've read in this series that started out a little slow, but it's picking up pace. I'm only 1/3 the way through. So far it looks like one of the larger novels.
So let's talking about reading, how many of you are using the Nook, which is what use.
Or are you using the Kindle or some other E-Reader format? I would love to hear what any of are using and how well you like or dislike what your using. But too, if your still just reading out of the actual book, that’s cool, but is it the paperbacks or hardbacks?
Alright, I will catch up with you guys later, let me know this reading stuff.
Or just come in and say HI
No comments:
Post a Comment