I got back home from the gym yesterday after 6, I think around 6:15. Anyway, Jason made dinner and after eating I just hung out in my room and ended up falling asleep around midnight, but then I woke up again about 2:30, stayed up for a few, maybe a half hour. I laid back down and and then I woke up again around 5:oo AM. I can't keep going on like this. I would love to get more than 2 or 3 hours of sleep at one time. I do have to go to the bathroom just about every time I wake up. It makes me wonder if the implant in my neck isn't the cause of that. I told that to JZ, the PA at my surgeons office and I also told my attorney. Hopefully he can find me a Malpractice Attorney to look into this. Another doctor even thinks that there is some spinal cord damage.
12:30 PM well, I'm tired, my left hand is killing me, my right hand isn't doing what it's suppose to. It is so difficult to type.
I'll talk to you all later, My Love To All Of You.
No comments:
Post a Comment