November 24, 2010

Another Day of Strength and Endurance, Physically and Emotionally

Wed, Nov 24, 2010

10:08 AM
Good Morning,
Ok, it's mid-morning, early afternoon. Well I hope everyone is doing good and have gone through all your training rituals to get ready for the feast that will lie before you tomorrow. Remember the belt that is fairly adjustable or maybe you found a clothing line of sweatpants that looks "classy" enough to go out to a family's for this holiday dinner
Well for me, I'm going to go to Palm Desert, CA to have Turkey with my Daughter, Adam, my buddy Dave and his famliy, Erika and the kids and I'm not sure who else.
Oh crap, I just remembered, I was suppose to go have a pre-turkey dinner at Huyens. Honey I am so sorry, I'll call/text you here in a while.
If you don't know her, she is an awesome women. She has been there for me a lot over the last couple of years, just an amazing friend. Again, I'm very sorry sweetie.
Well I woke up this morning after another rough night of sleep. I'm trying to back off of my sleeping pills, not the regular script, but the extras left over, individually, the Lunesta's didn't work, but I've been taking about 2 or 3 extra, on top of my regular dose. But I'm still not sleeping for shit.
Yesterday I had to get out of the house. I haven't really worn anything other than my sandals (flip flops) because I cannot tie my laces on my tennis shoes. I also have a hard time putting on a pair of socks too, one handed, they get sort of twisted and don't feel right at first. Then I have to put on my t-shoes, I keep the laces on them tied just loose enough to slip my foot in. Even though they feel a little loose, they do stay on.
I think it was the first time since my implant surgery that I even put t-shoes on, but I had to bend over to put on my socks and pull my shoes on. When I did that, I was still running the Stim Implant and when I bent way over, it felt good to stretch and then I felt this sort of surge from the unit but only in my shoulder, but it got really bad. It seems like it completely changed the setting of the unit because I could barely stand the pulse it was giving me. It was so intermittent, I think something is really wrong with it. Even this morning just sitting here, the sensation was really only in my shoulder, couldn't feel anything down to my hand. But too it would just jump with the pulse, It's hard to describe I guess. But it just feels weird now. I've got to try and remember which "Melissa" in my phone is the rep for the unit. One way or another they need to know that something is wrong. Seeing as it's a holiday, may not be able to get them on this til next week anyway. I just got out of the shower, turned the unit back on and it's making typing even harder to do with my left hand. It's sort of jumping in my shoulder but I still have to til my head to get more effect from it. God dam, it's giving me a headache or something is, shit. I either endure the crushing pain in my hand or the headaches, either way this sucks.
Well I'm out for now, running up to Havasu to see if the motorcycle shop has my new gloves yet.

See you all later.
Love you all

No comments: