Sat, Nov 27, 2010
12:19 PM
Getting Closer
Yep, we are getting closer to my Daughters 25th Birthday. Man o man, I am starting to feel older and older. I couldn't be any more proud of my baby girl. I am so happy she had come out to live with me when she did. She was always a Godsend, since she was born and still is today.
I Love You Baby, And I Hope This Doesn't Embarrass You Too Much
I didn't know which way I wanted to run the photos, from younger to today. Or from more recent to the past.
So, after a great deal of thought and contemplation, I decided to do a random slide show.
I've also been trying to figure if I should go from more recent photos to when you were younger or from when you were younger to the more current or recent photos.
11/28/2010 11:58 AM
Good morning, actually it's probably more like afternoon for most of you.
I guess I got a bit too high last night and forget to post. Oh well, now I'll have today's going up.
I'm trying to create a PowerPoint presentation for Tasha's birthday. I found a bunch of old pic's of the kids and for her birthday, I'm going to possibly embarrass her a little bit, but you only turn 25 once, right.
So anyway, I'm going to work on that and I'll get back here to fill you in on my self educated PowerPoint class, whatever.
Oh, also. I went and got a new Bubbler I guess you call them, to smoke my pot and you know, if you have used one, it's so compact and I get such a nice hit that I get such a good buzz off my herbs. I'm serious, it is more like a topping for pasta, lol. They sell this Spice in AZ and it's legal first of all, but I mixed some pot with it. The spice gives you, me anyway, one form of a high and then with the pot, I get a bit of a different high along with the other. It takes me out of this world, a little bit anyway.
My hand is fucking killing me. The patch the E.R. doc gave me may as well be a band aid because it sure as hell isn't helping with the pain. It actually hurts worse now than it did when the I first got hurt. I cannot even touch my hand with anything. I wear a glove most of the time just to protect. It is so difficult to even get the glove on anymore since the Stim Implant quit working. I have only the use of my left index finger just hit the keys on the left side of the keyboard. I'm glad I took typing in high school. All the cute girls were in there so I got the benefit of hanging out with the girls and knowing my way around a keyboard.
Ok, back to work on Tasha's Gift, hahaha. I hope I figure this thing out.
Hi all, well it is now 9:00pm and I'm still working on my gift for Tasha. Well ok, I did take a bit of a break. But if I hadn't, I wouldn't have figured out what I did. Oh yeah, I also went and picked up the other gift. It looks really cool, still needs a little something else but maybe later
I went to the store with Pops, to get a few things for the house. I haven't been involved with anyone in some time. Seems like forever when I look at it in one hand, but then in the other hand, you have my ex-wife #3. I'll fill you in on her here soon. I'll just dedicate one blog for her.
I'm going to post for now too I guess, I need to work on something and I'm running out of time.
Good night you guys, and thanks for keeping up.
No comments:
Post a Comment