Thur, Nov 25, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
4:14 PM
Good afternoon, and happy thanksgiving. I do hope you all enjoyed yourselves with as many friends and family you can round up. Ni was going to spend it with some great friends and my beautiful daughter. Well, I don't know if you were able to read what I've posted so far. But I also remembered what was going on the other day. I think it was Monday, I was sitting at my desk and pulled out the waste basket and began trimming my toe nails. When I went to take care of my left foot, I rested it on my tv stand. As I was leaning forward I could feel some pulling in my back. It sort of felt good stretching but then at one point I felt my stimulator implant start to increase it's intensity. So much so that I had to shut it off completely for it to reset. Even after that it wasn't right. I got it set to a decent frequency and then it just started jumping, like there was a short in it. . The way it was acting the other day, I just hope the battery doesn't have a problem right now, like maybe a leak from the wire.
7:59 PM
Well I just finished with my turkey dinner. It was pretty actually. I'm a little surprised too actually. But that is beside the point. My hand is starting to hurt worse. Well not worse than ever but worse that it had in a long time. The crushing sensation is getting worse. The whole reason for the Stimulator Implant was because the meds they have been giving me were not working for shit. I had only had the implant for less than 60 days and the damn thing shorts out on me.
It has been 2 1/2 hours since I began writing this. Hopefully I'll have it finished by Christmas, just kidding. I'm going to wrap this up soon.
All righty then, it is now after 11:06. I hope you all had a wonderful day. I'm going to bed and watch Leno till I drop off.
I'll catch up with y'all later, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the evening
My Love and Well Wishes To All of You and Your Families
Kip
No comments:
Post a Comment