Wed, Nov 24, 2010
11:50 PM
Hey guys. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving Eve. Mine was not quite like what I had planned. But it worked out with a huge meal at this restaurant called Cross Roads out here. I just wish they had food that would meet the quality of something you see on the Food Network and not the Science Channel, lol. It's alright, it's basic comfort food, nothing over the top special.
You know, when your kids are at the age of dating, you want them first and foremost to be happy. Then everything else comes second. The same thing goes for your folks too. My Pops for example is happy. I just hope he keeps his wits about him. I was told through the rumor mill how this women is looking for a sugar daddy and my Pops was her target. This was before my dad's current wife (my stepmom traditionally) passed away from several aliment's that she has been suffering from for the pas 20 or more years. So yeah, all of a sudden, she appears in my dad's life and even helped out with his dying wife. She died last May 30th and this woman is even more so in my dad's life. I just hope she doesn't think that she is getting put on any of the property or any other inheritance. I wish somebody had smacked me up side the head or shot me with a Taser to open my eyes before I married my 3rd wife. And seeing as how my Pops has got a Taser, I may have to take matters into my own hand. He did tell me that "if anything happened down the road" she would be subject to a pre-nup. I hope she just doesn't expect too much. Anyway, my Pops is happy.
Oh yeah, back to my point, rather my day. Sorry, had to get you some background. Oh, I'll refer to her as Debbie, common name. so anyway, I could bring up a few other things but I'll hold off. Today, she was just very annoying.
Lol, that was an awful lot of typing and I didn't get to where I was going with it. Too many interruptions and I completely forgot where I was going with that.
Ok, I've also got some good news and bad news, I promise, it'll be a sight more brief than my last topic of the day. Well I have this buddy of mine that owns a tattoo and art gallery and I wanted him to do some matting for a picture I did for my daughters birthday, and yes honey, if your reading this, stop now and just wait until after next week to catch up on this. So here's the thing, I stopped by Wades shop and dropped off the artwork and he was excited about having the piece to work on. Then I took my Pops car down to the drive thru car wash and got it washed. Then I pulled over and pulled a few towels out of the trunk to dry it off. While I was just wiping off my dad's car, something happened to my stimulator implant. It just quit working. I got back home and tried to turn on the implant and it wouldn't come on. I have 4 settings on the thing and I've only got one working. I knew something was wrong the other day. I was sitting in my desk chair, I bent over to clip my toe nails and I didn't notice it then, but the stretching I was doing then and later when I went to put on my socks and shoes felt so good, but then too I noticed it sort of jumping, like shorting out. Well now I think it's shorted out, out of the 4 settings, only one is working now. And it's one that I'm not thrilled with, the thing doesn't take all the pain and mask it anyway. They are suppose to be doing another surgery, now I don't know what they're going to have to do.
Alright, it's 2:00 in the morning. I'm taking a couple sleeping pills and my meds and hopefully I can get some rest.
Love and peace to all of you and happy Turkey Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment