January 03, 2011

Eve Of The Second Surgery For The Same Thing, Spinal Cord Implant Stimulator

Mon, Jan 03, 2011
Monday, January 03, 2011
3:56 PM
Shit, I'm running later than I had planned. Plus I am really tired. My pops and I kind of got into a fight last and that left me restless and I didn't get to sleep until well after 2:00am.
So I'm also worried about the morning, I've been going out every morning for the last few days, "am I going to screw that up?". I know, that sounds pretty childish and after reading it, selfish too. But these last few days where I've gotten up and didn't do anything except maybe get coffee started and go piss. But I was on the road walking before I could really get my eyes open.
Well I slept in a little later that usual, I was out there at around 10 this morning. Yeah, sleep in or what, lol

Ok, so I'm feeling good on that subject. I haven't missed a day. But too it has only been like 4 days. I'm not sure what I'm going to do tomorrow. I have to leave my daughters around 4:30 to ensure that I'm at the doctors office by 6 am.

5:29 PM I just got a call from an ex-girlfriend, Maris. She lives in Seattle now, has for some time.  Let me finish this call, be back shortly.

6:21 PM okay, done with that. It's been a while since we've talked, obviously, non-stop for an hour. I miss that so much. We use to sit on our front porch and we could talk about nothing or anything for hours upon hours.

Alright, back to the original topic where I stopped. I ended up going out or my run again this morning, only it was mid morning or almost noon by the time I got home. My legs were hurting so bad earlier, but now not so much. I want to also try and go for a morning jaunt before I head for Colton and my surgery.

I can hopefully stay in the recovery room a little longer that usual. I didn't like the idea of getting up and out as soon as the anesthesia wore off. I had a bad feeling about that from the beginning and here I am waiting for them to RE-DO everything all over again. I couldn't say that leaving so soon after I woke up. Well, they get paid the big bucks to know what they're doing.

Well, I am shutting down. I need to get in the shower and hit the road for Tasha's.

I'll let you all know how my surgery goes.

Love you all

No comments: