January 18, 2011

Tue, Jan 18, 2011

 Tuesday, January 18, 2011

4:00 AM
I woke up this morning about 2:30am for some reason. Typically when I do it's because I have to use the toilet. I didn't realize it until just now, or about 5 min's ago when I noticed I had no electrical sensation in my hand or arm. So I tilted my head to the left, right, even did a slow 360 degree roll. Still didn't feel anything from the implant.
I'd already been up what, hour and half. I usually get up and I'm still tired so I go back to bed. Well this time I felt pretty awake and then I realized the implant wasn't working. So I took I off my dresser and placed it where I'm suppose to, to set a new program frequency or whatever.
I turned it on, saw that it made contact and was communicating with the device. I saw I had it on the first program and it looked like the intensity might have been low, so I hit the "plus" key on the top of the machine and an hour glass appeared and then the bar for the level of intensity, disappeared, AGAIN. So I changed to #2, got the same thing, #3, same thing.
I don't know what is going on, but I'm getting the feeling that my body is rejecting it somehow. I'll call Melissa  in the morning and see what her schedule is like, maybe it’s a programming issue and a simple fix, but is she going to be around to help with that for the next 100 years that I'm here.
If it is that, and my body is rejecting it. That would mean that they would have to open me back  UP AGAIN AND REMOVE IT ALL. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.THE PAINS AND DIFFICULTY TO JUST SIT AT MY DESK WITHOUT WANTING TO GET UP AND DO A FULL ON RUN INTO A WALL TO TAKE AWAY THE PAIN IN MY NECK AND SHOULDERS RIGHT NOW.  I COULD NOT HANDLE THEM GOING BACK IN AND EVEN TAKING OUT THIS SHIT EQUIPMENT FOR ANOTHER MONTH OR TWO, I'M JUST NOT RECOVERED FROM THIS LAST SURGERY, SHIT, IT'S ONLY BEEN 2 WEEKS.

No wonder I woke up so much more alert, something must have happened in my sleep. The bed looks no more worse for ware, it just looks like a person has been on one side, nothing unusual.
Too though, I did get up and use the toilet, but instead of crawling back into bed, I started working on my drawings. I thought nothing of it, until I realized my implant wasn't working.

Well, here are some updates on my drawings I had posted a couple weeks ago. Let me know what you think.







Well, I'm going to crawl back in bed. It's 5:30 and I'm starting to get tired, again. Maybe catch some what of a nap. Talk to you all later.

My love goes out to all of you.

No comments: