Tuesday, January 18, 2011
12:32 PM
Hey people's, well it's what, 12:30, I got up a little over an hour ago, made some oatmeal. But man was I more tired than I thought when I woke up this morning, the first time. What was it, 2:30am or something.
Anyway, by getting up that early I was for some reason motivated to get my blog up to date. I'm glad I did, and as you can see, I re-posted those first few days because I originally had them on my blog from windows live. I rec'd an email from windows live blog saying they were closing the site or something. I don't remember but that was when I created the blog here, in BLOGGER. I like a lot more of the features this site has anyway. I still have a lot to learn about the site and what it offers but it's coming along.
Well I'm going to fiddle around the house, work on those drawings, maybe make some coffee, I think It just sounds good right now. But I'll come back on later. I'll wait and post this either later tonight or in the morning. Ciao
No comments:
Post a Comment