January 18, 2011

Thu, Jan 13, 2011


Thursday, January 13, 2011
9:31 PM
Hey, it's been just about a week since my last note, and literally, I mean note, I've barely written a handful of lines and I'm better than that. I love writing, or at least I have grown to love it anyway. I know I'm not the best at it, with grammar or some spelling, punctuation and thank god for spell check and all of the tools that come along with that.

So I believe I had said this before, and if I hadn't, I'm saying it now. And knowing me, I'll fall off my intentions, and I'll need prodding, but only from myself, but I'll need to get back on the bandwagon and keep writing.

So anyway. I just got back today from my daughters after recovering from a week of post op care by my baby girl. They opened me back up last week in my neck, mid-lower back, and just below my waist band. They did all of this last Sept., 29th of '10 and put a paddle of electrical wires in my neck and plumbed wires to my mid back and then to my ass cheek. Well I found out yesterday that the reason it quit working over thanksgiving, was because a wire came out of the battery. Well that alone was one of my biggest concerns in tar first place. The last thing I wanted was to have battery acid leaking into my body.
But, it appears that everything worked out ok. When I met with the doctor yesterday, he said he had to do a lot more in my neck area fore the paddles than before. I'm telling you, I can vouch for that, my fucking neck and shoulders are killing me, over a week later.

My daughter is so awesome though, she was there for me this last week, and even more so, for the last 2 1/2 years, she's helped out so much. This last week, her b/f Adam and their roommate Bally were a great help too. They let me crash on their couch, helped with getting me something to eat, moral support, telling me how much I and how loud I snored, lol. It was actually funny when they told me that.

No comments: