Saturday, January 01, 2011
9:32 AM
Good morning, and Happy New Year EVERYONE.
Alright, check this out. I found it strange, and I was the that did it. Yesterday, Friday, New Years Eve Day, rather morning. I woke up around 6am, I looked at the weather and it was clear, the temp said 33 degrees. ONE OFF FROM FREEZING. And what did I do, lol, I go up out of bed with a burst of energy from somewhere and sort of bounced around the house and started the coffee going and was singing. Not any specific song. Just some made up words or sounds I guess. Fortunately I was home ALONE so I didn't have worry about waking anyone or embarrassing myself, lol. (fuck my hand is killing me from typing, but I'm having fun, like yesterday).
So I'm singing, getting coffee going, I got dressed in my walking shoes I've owned about 8-10 months and used twice and threw only a pair of shorts on, a tank top and a long sleeve thermal type shirt and went outside, after a little stretching and jogged a block and a half, walked back, jogged back down another block and a half and walked back. It was so freaking cold. I think the last time I was in weather like that I was working the oil fields in Wyoming in the middle of winter. That was actually more like 33 below freezing.
So I went out and tried to get some exercise, got my blood flowing though. I even stayed in the shorts and stuff and went running errands, had breakfast at this place called Coaches, people thought I was crazy wearing shorts.
But the rest of the day, new years eve, was pretty much uneventful until last night. Not much happened then either, but I got out of the house for a bit, had a couple of drinks, listened to a fairly decent band.
And guess what happened this morning. I woke up around 5:30, got up, not crawled out of, bed. Did a little stretching, put on my walking shoes, SHORTS, tank top and long sleeve thermal shirt, du-rag(cause I had pillow hair, lol) and took a couple bucks with me and went back out in 30 some degree weather. I walked, jogged, trotted, WALKED, trotted, lol. Eventually
10:00 AM
MST, going to have breakfast with pops, walking down, AGAIN.
10:28 PM
Well, 12 hours later I'm back to fill you in on the rest of the day and umm, find my list from yesterdays and finish hitting those points.
So yeah, at like 10 this morning, after my early morning walk and run, my pops wants to go to breakfast. ON FOOT, lol. That's okay, on his days off we usually do that anyway. His g/f Debbie goes a lot of the times to but today was cool. Just pops and I. shooten the shit about all sorts of stuff and letting me bend his ear about my surgery coming up Tuesday and what will be my next step if the unit shorts out on me again. I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful that the thing will do what it is suppose to, for the 5 to 8 years they said the battery was suppose to keep working. Maybe even longer, 10 years. I imagine it's all in how one uses the thing. I intend to have it on all day. Just maybe off while I try to sleep. Gets annoying at night. I just want the damn thing to work.
10:59 PM
Alright, here I am, getting up in the mornings walking and jogging in 30 something degree weather to get back in shape. Well I'm going to have to jog further tomorrow, I just made a bowl of ice cream. Not just any old plane ice cream. It's regular "Homemade French Vanilla", I also poured a good handful of Hershey's Choc. Syrup and as I'm eating it, I'm pouring Coke over it. It's so frigging good, lol
I'm getting so excited about my daughter in-law being pregnant with my new grandson. I couldn’t be happier with and for all of them. My son, Sheena, the boy's, Eli, Kaeden and the new comer this February.
1/2/2011 9:13 AM
Well I started drawing again. Not on it maybe as often as I really would like to be, but I need to actually get a new drawing table. Maybe after my surgery and I'm able to move my neck and stuff. Anyway, I still have my frog I'm still working on. I need to get him done, I've been working on it for what, a year now. I just don't want all that time to be wasted if something happens to it.
But I started 5 other pieces in the last 4 or 5 months. A couple portraits, only one of someone I actually know. The others are more or less "Fantasy" type pieces, not fantasia. Well you'll see, I'll take pics of them as they are and then again as I finish them.
Here's my Frog, still trying to come up with a name for him. Ok, yes I suppose it could be a she, lol. So give me some ideas, help me come up with a name and even gender for my little frog.
Now this young lady I've decided to call Godiva. She's coming along. Several more hours I'm sure.
Here is a very dear friend of mine, Huyenafraid of having their portraits done. Was there some scary movie out regarding that?
This is the daughter of a good friend of mine. I'm adding features that are new to me, so I really hope I can get them right. The technique to add those features is something I've never rally gotten right, so I hope I've figured something out over the last couple years since I last tried adding them. Wish me luck.
This piece I've deemed simply, Nude on Satin. Let me know if you think that suits her.
Now this one here is of my dad's wife, we think she was in her late 20's. she passed away last May, and this is a gift for my Pops. it's taken from his favorite photo of her. I still have a handful of hours of work left to go and still trying to decide on a background. My pop's gets choked up a bit. He won't admit it, but I can see it.
So there they are, I started all of these within a couple weeks of each other. I love not having just one piece to work on, but I have now go even more unfinished pieces that if I don't finish them, they could get ruined by something or someone. Nothing hurts more emotionally than finding something damaged that you have spent so much time on.
Ok, time to reveal to the world, see you on face book.






No comments:
Post a Comment