January 18, 2011

Mon, Jan 17, 2011


Monday, January 17, 2011
3:09 PM
I got up this morning, around 9 or so. Well, I was up a few times before that, but that’s when I actually got up, hopped in the shower and got dressed. It was still difficult to handle the shower by myself, mostly my back, feet and drying off. But I managed, I think I still need a nurse.

I spent a lot of time with a guy named Eric Seagren from an agency named MSC (Medical Services Company) I think. Anyway, we talked about what health care I need at the house or personal issues I might need. It sounded a lot like an interview with all of the questions, but I'm just concerned I didn’t' say anything that could mess with my settlement.

One thing that’s been going on that has been pretty cool is that pops has been turning some of the responsibility of the Apt's over to me. I don't know how well I'll do, but as long I can keep the complex in the black. I just hope my pops is proud of me.

I talked to mom the other day, she mentioned that her cancer is back. Not quite sure how bad it is because they still have tests to run, which are being done tomorrow and she should have the news by Thursday when she sees her Oncologist. I hope it isn't too bad. I'm praying for you mom. And I really hope those spots on your lungs are just that, spots and not cancer. Your strong, they saw them last time, maybe they are the same.

No comments: